Saturday, June 26, 2010

My New Hobby

I have started learning how to make jewelry!! I have never been the type to wear a lot of jewelry but making it is really fun! It is an easy homemade gift to make for someone. I love that you can start a jewelry project and finish it in about 20 minutes or less. The only hard part is picking out beads that go together and designing a pattern.

Here is my favorite and most recent piece I have made. I got these beads at a specialty bead shop in San Antonio. (usually I get beads at Hobby Lobby or Michael's)
I made these for my mom and Justin's mom
This one was for Justin's grandmother



I am going to start trying to branch out and get more creative using multiple strands and ribbon and such. Anything I make is for sale if anyone is interested :)

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! They are all so pretty!! My sis-in-love makes jewelry and says it's such a relaxing hobby. I can't wait to see more as you venture out!

    ReplyDelete