Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh how I love baby showers!

Especially when you are the one receiving the gifts am I right? :)

Sorry I have been so behind on blogging! Things have been hectic around here... I want to start with Rider's birth story but I feel I need to be chronological so this post will be about my baby showers and pics of the nursery. My next post will be the birth story so stay tuned!

My sister Emily and best friend Kendall threw me a baby shower on January 22nd and boy did they go all out on this one! Thanks for all your hard work toward making the shower such a special memory for me! Kendall made the super cute diaper cake. Guests played "baby gift bingo" as I opened gifts and guessed Justin's reaction to our pregnancy experience in the "don't forget daddy" game.Emily made this "family tree" by hanging baby pictures of Justin and I from the branches. What an awesome idea!Isn't the cake so cute!? It matches Rider's puppy dog themed nursery!Michelle, Emily, Lexi, Brittany and AndreaBelly Pic! It's getting a little difficult for Kendall and I to hug!The loot! I'd say we made out pretty good!
32 weeks pregnant
I also had a baby shower on January 29th thrown by friends of my mother-in-law, Prissy. It was also a very nice shower and greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, I don't have any digital pics of this shower :(

Rider's nursery is all decked out in puppy dogs! I am so pleased with how it turned out. And I love how so many people went along with the puppy theme and gave puppy related clothes, blankets and toys.

2 comments:

  1. The nursery is precious. Love the puppy dog theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! You did such a great job on the nursery! It is adorable!

    ReplyDelete